Sunday, January 22, 2012

Review of Easton S19 Stick


Brand: Easton
Name: Easton Stealth S19
Price: $150.00 on PureHockey.com!!!! (Special Sale Ending Soon!)
Features:
• Tuned taper section built with our Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs
• Quick release
• Controls puck reaction
• Easton TORX(TM) Technology uses an elliptical profile to help transfer torque from your hands to the blade for unsurpassed velocity.
• Micro-BladderTM process and Multi-RibTM structure controls blade flex through puck contact ensuring pinpoint accuracy.
• Kevlar® wrapped Compression Molded concave shaft provides impact protection as well as vibration dampening for a superior feel. (Sr-Int only)
• Improved blade feel with newly engineered materials
• Multi-Core design provides dampening
• Upper core – structural
• Lower core – solid core for improved feel
• Grip coating for enhanced control 

Review:
The Easton S19 has been on the market for a while.  I just bought a limited edition S19 from PureHockey for 150 dollars which is an extremely good deal.  This stick is comparable to the new Easton Stealth RS that is on the market today.  One thing I like about this stick are the square dimensions.  I feel like the square dimensions give me a better feel for the puck and allow for maximum control.  As with all Easton sticks, I would go up a flex because Easton sticks tend to be somewhat whipey. I have had this stick for a couple of weeks and so far it has been very durable and there are no signs of wear on it (I thought that there might be a lot of wear because of the stick being all white.) I like the fact that this stick is whipey because I get that extra "snap" on my shots.  All in all the S19 is a great stick and you cannot get a better stick on the market for the price it is offered.

Rating: 10/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment