Monday, January 30, 2012

Review of Easton E700 Hockey Helmet

Brand: Easton
Name: Easton E700 Hockey Helmet
Price: $149.99 on Hockeymonkey.com
Features:

  • Full coverage expanded polypropylene foam liner with a poly carbonate shell to provide multi-impact durability all in a low-profile look

  • Giro inspired fit system combined with plush padding for excellent stability and best in class comfort

  • A lightweight performance helmet that has excellent crush resistant properties

  • CSA/HECC/CE Certified


  • Review: The Easton E700 helmet is comparable to the Easton S19 helmet.  Although I do not own one, I have tried it on at my local hockey shop numerous times.  My first impression of the helmet is that it looks cool with the "Flat" or "Matte" black finish.  I also noticed that it is somewhat lighter than the popular Bauer 9900 helmet.  On the interior of the helmet, it is similar to Bauer's 9900 with the padding that they use.  I do think that this helmet is comfier than the Bauer 9900 and I feel that I am more protected when wearing this helmet versus the 9900.  One thing I do not like about this helmet is the design (Not the colors, they are cool!)  The design is a little too "ovally" for me.  All in All this is a great helmet with cool color choices!

    Rating: 9/10

    No comments:

    Post a Comment