Monday, August 22, 2011

Reebok 11K Helmet Review

Brand: Reebok
Name: Reebok 11K Helmet
Price: $149.99 on hockeymonkey.com
Features: 5-Point Safety System
               Floating Liner
               Microdial II
               New Reebok Shell
               EPP Floating Liner
               Subshells
               Fit Clips

Review: The new Reebok 11K helmet is Reebok's top of the line helmet. One thing they did to this helmet was they changed the design a little bit. The only change they made was they put a slot on the front part of the top of the helmet. When I first put on the helmet it felt weird because I am use to wearing a Bauer helmet. As the helmet was on my head I got used to it and it is very comfortable. One thing I am hesitant on is the protection the helmet offers. The shell of the helmet seems thinner than the Bauer and you can bend the plastic which I don't think is a good thing... Also I know a lot of kids who have gotten concussions wearing a Reebok helmet. I guess I will wear it this season and I will wear it till I get a concussion.

Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment