Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Easton EQ 50 Hockey Stick Review

Brand: Easton
Name: Easton EQ 50
Price: $209.99 on Hockeymonkey.com
Features: Visible Focus Weight Technology
               Customizable Weight Cap
               Kevlar Wrapped Shaft
               Multi-Rib and Micro-Bladder blade
              
Review: I received the Easton EQ 50 from our friends at Easton. This particular stick is a Left-Handed, 100 flex (they were out of 87 flex), Taylor Hall curve. The Hall curve is almost the exact same as the Kane curve. After using the stick the first thing I realized was the weight at the bottom of the stick. They did this on purpose to balance the stick out better and give the puck-handler a better feel for the puck.  I personally like the weight at the bottom of the stick because it gives me a better feel for the puck but I know a lot of people that don't like it. The stick is very durable from what I can tell from the first couple days of using it. Most importantly, the stick is very light and feels good in my hands. It has square dimensions which I like and this particular stick has grip on it which I like a lot. The Easton EQ 50 is a great stick and fits the more advanced hockey player who is looking to have a better feel for the puck and looking for a harder, more accurate shot.

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment